Windsor House: A commercial office building in Victoria Street, consists of an eighteen-storey tower above an underground car park and basement. The purple granite and glass facade of the main structure stands 70m and comprises 18 floors with each floor having an approximate internal area of 650 m2. The building is owned by Transport for London (TFL) who act as Landlord to a number of tenants, primarily Government sector.
Victoria Station House: A commercial office building adjacent to Victoria Train Station. It was built in 1925 by Trehearne and Norman. The building comprises seven floors with each floor having an approximate internal area of 550 m2. The building is owned and occupied by Transport for London.