Our success in delivering effective commissioning management roles on laboratories, clean rooms and pharmaceutical projects is based on our proven ability to oversee the delivery of a professionally managed, well-organised operation throughout the project.
We cover all aspects of commissioning and testing as per CIBSE Codes, BSRIA Guidelines and governing body Regulation requirements. If you choose Banyards, we will help ensure your building services equipment and systems are specification compliant. Our mechanical and electrically-biased commissioning managers work efficiently together; meeting your operational requirements and expectations, improving the energy performance, occupancy comfort and safety in your clients’ buildings.
- Clean room facilities
- Containment areas levels 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Pharmaceutical bulk manufacturing
- Process equipment facilities
- Aseptic clean rooms
- Commissioning reviews
- Design reviews
- Commissioning plans and strategies
- Production of system specific commissioning protocols
- Commissioning programmes and advice
- Systems include HVAC systems, grey and black utility services, purified water
- Fume cupboard and LEV verification
- Licensing Authority co-ordination, management and final report production
- Pressure regimes