Tokio Marine Europe, one of the world’s leading commercial insurers, appointed Banyards to undertake the client commissioning validation role on their new European headquarters at 20 Fenchurch Street.
The project consists of the Cat B fit-out of levels 5-9 with the building targeting a BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating. Tokio Marine employed Banyards as their specialist commissioning consultant to manage the verification, testing and commissioning of the building services installations within their floor areas.
Our role includes:
- Reporting on the validation processes associated with the existing base-build services installation prior to the commencement of the fit-out works.
- Review, comment and reporting on the Subcontractor’s proposed installation drawings from a commissionability standpoint.
- Managing and reporting on the services installations in respect of the fit-out works to levels 5 to 9.
- Witnessing and verifying the commissioning of the mechanical and electrical services
- Witnessing and reporting on the seasonal commissioning process to be undertaken post-completion of the project.