Client Commissioning Validation
Our Commissioning Validation Engineers and associated teams are experienced, multi-disciplined engineering specialists who provide expertise in verifying and witnessing projects, including on- and off- site tests to ensure stringent compliance with specification and building/project performance. This is vital to ensure projects are managed effectively from conception to completion.
Our success in delivering effective Commissioning Validation roles in major projects is based on our proven ability to oversee the delivery of a professionally-managed, well-organised operation throughout the project, covering all aspects of commissioning and testing as per CIBSE Codes, BSRIA Guidelines and Part L Building Regulation requirements.
Typical scope items include:
- Commissioning reviews
- Review of Commissioning Plan and Strategy
- Attendance to Commissioning Meetings
- Witnessing of Off Site tests
- Review of Commissioning Programme and method statements
- Inspections and progress reporting
- M&E Systems witnessing
- Life safety integrated testing
- Witnessing of Client training
- BREEAM and LEED Requirements and close out
The Commissioning Validation package has become an essential role on specialist contracts where time is at a premium and where it is imperative.