We are delighted to have made the short list for this year’s CIBSE Young Engineers awards in the category - Employer of the Year.
Being shortlisted for these awards is regarded as one of the highest honours in our industry. CIBSE Young Engineer awards celebrate the very best of our industry’s young engineering talent, alongside the very best employers, who actively demonstrate progressive strategies for recruiting, nurturing and empowering young people through well-structured career programmes that put young engineers at the heart of building services businesses.
The CIBSE Employer of the Year shortlist is:
- Small category - Banyards and InTandem
- Medium category - Hurley Palmer Flatt and Elementa Consulting
- Large category - Buro Happold and Norman Disney and Young
Finalists for the CIBSE ASHRAE Graduate of the Year award are:
- Raphael Amajuoyi of Hurley Palmer Flatt and Loughborough University
- Kathleen Hetrick of Buro Happold and University of Texas
- Kiyomi Honjigawa of Buro Happold and Heriot-Watt University
- Sharon Kidaha of Cundall and University of Sheffield
- Lucas van Laack of Foster and Partners and University College London
- Arton Merovci of Laing O’Rourke and London South Bank University
- Ana Recio of Arup and University of the West of England
- Baoying Tong of AECOM and University of Sydney.
We are very much looking forward to attending the CIBSE Young Engineers’ Awards event on October 12th and we wish all the finalists the very best!